Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie reminds me of the watergate salad my grandma always used to make for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in the pineapple.
- Spoon mixture onto the crust.
- Spread with top with the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate pie until time to serve.
- *You could sub sugar free whipped topping to make this a little more diabetic friendly. And I know the stores carry some sugar free pudding mixes, but I'm not sure if pistachio is one of them*.
This is a great recipe! I cut the fat down by using no-fat cream cheese, low-fat whipped topping, and leaving off the coconut. It was still tasty, and my husband loved it! I'll give it five stars. saunfcake
This was a really great tasting and simple recipe. The only change I made was to leave off the coconut.....can't stand the stuff. Thanks!