Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This pie reminds me of the watergate salad my grandma always used to make for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in the pineapple.
- Spoon mixture onto the crust.
- Spread with top with the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate pie until time to serve.
- *You could sub sugar free whipped topping to make this a little more diabetic friendly. And I know the stores carry some sugar free pudding mixes, but I'm not sure if pistachio is one of them*.