Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Another from taste of home. Everyone also loved this one. Iam going to post the recipe how it is written but this is what i would do different next time. Instead of the candy bar I will either put sliced almonds or maybe cocnut.I would also double the recipe. For me I didnt feel that the candy bar went with the rest of the dessert. cooking time is freezing time.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed
- In a microwave-safe 8-in. square dish, melt butter. Stir in cracker crumbs; press mixture onto the bottom of dish. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Whisk in ice cream. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for two hours.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. freeze for one hour or until firm.