Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Columbia's Second Century Cookbook. The recipes was submitted by Debbie Gilbert.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 6 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- First Layer: Bake pie crust as directed.
- Second Layer: Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip. Spread on the first layer.
- Third Layer: Mix pudding and milk until thick. Pour on second layer. Refrigerate until firm, 15 minutes. Top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate until serving.
- Use a large cool whip container.
- Note: In the recipe it calls for the first layer: for 1 cup flour, 1 stick margarine, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and 1 stick betty crocker pie crust. Mix together until crumbly; press into 9x13x2 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until light brown.