Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
twist to ordinary cream caramel... got it from the net
- 397 g sweetened condensed milk (nestle or any brand will do)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- boil water and sugar till dark amber colour and quickly coat small pan and leave aside.
- cream mix:.
- preheat oven to 300.
- boil water and condensed milk untill well mixed.
- add sugar and pistachio and leave to simmer about 5 minute.
- meanwhile beat eggs and gradually add milk mixture.now add the vanilla.
- leave for a few minutes to settle the foamy bit on top and then add over the caramel.
- put pan into biger pan and fill it halfway with water.
- cook about 50 minute.
- leave to cool and turn upsidedown.
- best done a day ahead and left in fridge 24 hours.