Pistachio Cranberry Icebox Cookies
- Cream together: butter, margarine, granulated white sugar and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla and almond extracts. Beat well.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beat until all are incorporated.
- Stir in the nuts and dried cranberries.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured board - divide in two equal parts.
- Form each half into a square shaped log, about 9" in length. Freeze until hard. Wrap in plastic film until required.
- TO BAKE: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove frozen dough from freezer and slice with a sharp knife into 1/4" slices. Bake on a shiny cookie sheet for 12 to 14 minutes until golden.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.