Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
something for xmas
- 1⁄4 cup diced almonds, toasted (30g)
- 1⁄4 cup sultana (40g)
- 1⁄3 cup pistachio nut, coarsely chopped (40g)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (75g)
- 375 g white chocolate chips (white chocolate melts)
- Line a 38cm x 25cm baking tray with foil.
- Place melts in a heatproff meduim bowl over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Add almonds and sultanas to melts and stir to combine. Spread evenly over prepared tray. Sprinkle with Pistacios, then cranberries. Use fingers to gently push cranberries slight into chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set, then break into shards.