Recipe by Krsi Sue
From Taste of Home. I made this & put it on my christmas cookie trays.
Top Review by Karamia
I made this for Christmas and it was a nice addition to my goodie trays. The saltiness of the pistachios is nice with the chocolate and cranberries but not everyone liked the combination. It is very pretty and festive looking for Christmas! Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled, chopped & divided
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Repeat with the white candy coating.
- Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into the semisweet chocolate.
- Spread thinly onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with the melted white candy.
- Run a knife gently through the white candy to swirl it.
- Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries.
- Chill until firm and break into pieces.