Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Taste of Home. I made this & put it on my christmas cookie trays.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled, chopped & divided
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Repeat with the white candy coating.
- Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into the semisweet chocolate.
- Spread thinly onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with the melted white candy.
- Run a knife gently through the white candy to swirl it.
- Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries.
- Chill until firm and break into pieces.
I made this for Christmas and it was a nice addition to my goodie trays. The saltiness of the pistachios is nice with the chocolate and cranberries but not everyone liked the combination. It is very pretty and festive looking for Christmas! Thanks for posting!
I used white chocolate as the candy coating. It was wonderful! I also made another batch using walnuts/peanuts. A member of family is allergic to tree nuts so peanuts fits the bill.Quick & yummy. A great neighbor gift.