Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This yummy coffee cake starts with a yellow cake mix and is topped with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Mix together first five ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
- Mix together last three ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a greased and floured bundt cake pan pour 1/3 batter, then 1/3 nut mixture.
- Repeat ending with nut mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°, but check with toothpick at 50 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
It doesn't taste like Pistachio. Good though. Moist.
I tried this recipe and it is delicious. It's moist and tasty. I love cinn. and nuts so I make this every St. Patricks Day because the cake has a green tint to it and everyone loves it. .
I made this for a welcoming party at work. It was a big hit. It was yummy and pretty.