Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I bought a box of pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix and I wanted to find a recipe to use it in. The hubby likes pistachios! Found this in one of my many cookbooks: "2007 Pillsbury Annual Recipes" NOTE: Cooking time refers to refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (6 ounce) shortbread pie crusts
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk and vanilla until mixture is smooth and well blended. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed 2 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, fold in whipped topping and 1/4 cup of the coconut. Spoon into crumb crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.