1/2 Photos of Pistachio Christmas Ribbon Bars
I've been making these for over 20 years. A must have on my cookie platter every Christmas for they're a family favorite (and great any time of year). Very easy to make, colorful and tasty. People will think you've work very hard in the kitchen (we'll never tell). This recipe can easily be doubled (which I always do), and baked cookies freeze very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, sugar and egg; beat until thoroughly blended. Stir in flour until incorporated. Add chopped pistachios.
- 2Spread 1/2 dough into 9 inch square pan.
- 3Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven, spread jam to within 1/2 inch of edge. Drop remaining dough by spoonfuls over jam to cover.
- 5Don't worry if there are spaces, dough will spread.
- 6Bake 25-35 minutes until top is golden brown.
- 7Cool then cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Christmas Ribbon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g