Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice sweet salty snack from Diabetic Living
- 4 ounces baking chocolate (semisweet, dark or white)
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut, finely chopped
- 16 pretzel sticks, honey-wheat
- 1 tablespoon dried tart cherry, snipped
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring frequently. Spread pistachio nuts on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Dip each pretzel into melted chocolate, covering about two-thirds of the pretzel. Let excess chocolate drip off. Roll dipped pretzels in pistachios to coat. Press a few cherry pieces into the chocolate on each pretzel. Place pretzels on a clean sheet of waxed paper; let stand until chocolate is set.
- Storage: Layer pretzels between waxed paper in an airtight container. Cover; seal. Store at room temperature for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.