This is a very different but excellent recipe. I made this recipe for my fathers work, and these muffins were gone in less then an hour. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place cupcake cups in cupcake pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 4Add the eggs, vanilla, pudding mix and salt.
- 5Beat until mixed.
- 6Add half the flour and baking powder.
- 7Beat until just mixed.
- 8Add milk, and beat until mixed.
- 9Add the rest of the flour, and beat until just mixed.
- 10Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 11Spoon into cupcake cups about 3/4 of the way up.
- 12Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix