Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very different but excellent recipe. I made this recipe for my fathers work, and these muffins were gone in less then an hour. Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter, soften
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cupcake cups in cupcake pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, pudding mix and salt.
- Beat until mixed.
- Add half the flour and baking powder.
- Beat until just mixed.
- Add milk, and beat until mixed.
- Add the rest of the flour, and beat until just mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into cupcake cups about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.