Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very different but excellent recipe. I made this recipe for my fathers work, and these muffins were gone in less then an hour. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cupcake cups in cupcake pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, pudding mix and salt.
- Beat until mixed.
- Add half the flour and baking powder.
- Beat until just mixed.
- Add milk, and beat until mixed.
- Add the rest of the flour, and beat until just mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into cupcake cups about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.