MA HIKER's Note:
A lovely addition to a happy hour with friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped (can use almonds)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl combine flour, chives, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- 3In another bowl combine water and oil.
- 4Drizzle oil mixture into flour mixture, stirring constantly (dough will appear dry but will come together when gently worked with hands). Form dough into ball.
- 5On a lightly floured surface roll dough in 12 by 7 1/2 inch rectangle. Prick all over with fork. Sprinkle with pistachios and cheese; Press into dough.
- 6Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into 3 by 1 1/2 inch rectangles. Transfer to large ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until crisps begin to brown. Transfer to wire racks. Cool and serve with Caper Mustard.
- 8Caper Mustard: combine ingredients in a small bowl.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio-Chive Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g