Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A lovely addition to a happy hour with friends.
Make and share this Pistachio-Chive Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup fresh chives, snipped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped (can use almonds)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In medium bowl combine flour, chives, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- In another bowl combine water and oil.
- Drizzle oil mixture into flour mixture, stirring constantly (dough will appear dry but will come together when gently worked with hands). Form dough into ball.
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough in 12 by 7 1/2 inch rectangle. Prick all over with fork. Sprinkle with pistachios and cheese; Press into dough.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into 3 by 1 1/2 inch rectangles. Transfer to large ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until crisps begin to brown. Transfer to wire racks. Cool and serve with Caper Mustard.
- Caper Mustard: combine ingredients in a small bowl.