Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was craving a chicken-finger type lunch so I invented these. They are crispy on the outside and keep the chicken tender on the inside. I hope you enjoy them!
- 236.59 ml pistachios, crushed into a course meal
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2.46 ml ground coriander
- 2.46 ml cayenne (ground red pepper)
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 453.59 g chicken breast tenders (about 10)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, crush the pistachios inside a ziploc bag with a meat tenderizer or other strong tool.
- In another small bowl; mix the yogurt, lemon juice, Lawry's, coriander, cayenne, and garlic.
- Dip your chicken first into the yogurt mix then into the pistachio meal and place in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Made this last night and it was a hit! Wonderful blend of flavors and a great healthy meal. Thanks for posting this recipe!
YUM! Love the seasonings here! I did this with 2 5oz boneless skinless breasts. I used non-fat yogurt and everything else as written. This was just delicious and so elegant. I served with broccoli, potato soup, and green salad. Thank you!