Recipe by xpnsve
Can't remember where this recipe came from, but I used it last year at our annual Cookie Swap. So simple and soooo good!! It was all I could do not to eat the dough before they were baked!! Prep time includes chilling. You can also sub macadamias for the pistachios.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
As with a lot of things like chips, nuts & dried fruits, I tend to add a bit more than listed for a recipe, & that's what I did here, using slightly rounded measures of the cherries, pistachios & chips & had great tasties just bursting with this great combo of flavors! Many thanks for a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) bag sugar cookie mix (Betty Crocker)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cookie mix, butter and egg. Add pistachios, cherries and white chocolate chips; mix well.
- Wrap in parchment paper and chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Use small cookie scoop to form balls.
- Bake on parchment paper for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.