Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I tried this a few days ago and thought it was quite good. I hope you think so too!
Make and share this Pistachio Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- For bottom layer: Preheat oven to 350°F Mix flour, butter and sugar until crumbly.
- Spread evenly over bottom of ungreased 9-inch square baking pan. Press firmly. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cheesecake layer: In medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and icing sugar.
- In small bowl, combine milk and instant pudding. Beat pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture, until well mixed.
- Spoon over base. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Cut into small squares and top with whipped cream.
Fast easy and simple and taste delicious.