- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water or 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- sifted powdered sugar (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl; mix together cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, and oil.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- when cool sift on powdered sugar.