Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sweet butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups cake flour (not self rising,preferably Softasilk brand)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup milk, plus
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Butter a bundt pan.
- Cream together the butter,sugar and eggs.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add to egg mixture,alternating with milk and vanilla,and ending with the dry mixture.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- After removing the cake from the pan, top with sifted powdered sugar,after cooling.