Recipe by Kim127
Yummy pistachio cake that is moist. Alot of times I will use a glaze made from confectioner's sugar and water to drizzle over the top. The cake itself is a pretty green color and is nice at St. Patrick's Day or Christmas. Family favorite.
Top Review by weekend cooker
This was made tonight, and I took to my T-ball baseball team as an after game snack. I also served it with pistachio ice cream too. Definately was a hit. I had to cut it into smaller pieces, since I coach 11 kids, and I have 3 other coaches too. It made the kids forget about dairy queen tonight. LOved the inside with the chocolate chips, flavor, amd the moist ness. Made for PRMR tag.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 packages pistachio pudding mix
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients except chips until well blended.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour cake mix into bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Test for doneness.