1/8 Photos of Pistachio Cake
This is a tasty cake, different from the usual yellow or chocolate. It has a nice pale green color which can be made brighter with food coloring if you need it for St. Patrick's Day :) Serve it plain or with Cool Whip frosting. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir cake mix with pudding.
- 3Add water and oil to mix (If you would like a greener color, maybe for St. Patrick's day, add a few drops of food coloring to the water) and beat until combined.
- 4Add extract and beat until blended.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, and beat at low speed for 5 minutes.
- 6Grease and flour a large tube or bundt pan and pour batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes or until center tests done.
- 8Cool and then remove from pan.
- 9Eat as is or frost with Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 308.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix