Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow recipe cookbook.
- 10 1⁄4 ounces Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 5 1⁄2 ounces Hershey's syrup
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, sugar, water, vanilla and eggs, and beat well for 2 minutes.
- Take out 1 cup batter and mix with Hershey syrup.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips on bottom of pan.
- Pour batter on top of nuts and chips. Swirl batter with syrup on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool 10 minutes, then remove from pan.