Easy Bundt cake with a layer of chocolate batter over a layer of pistachio batter. No icing needed, I just dust it with powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's in a can)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional, walnuts or pecans)
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2Mix together the cake mix and pudding mix. Pour in the water and oil and add eggs. Mix well.
- 3Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- 4Mix the chocolate syrup into the remaining batter and the pour over the top of the batter already in cake pan. Do not stir, but may "swirl" for a marbled effect.
- 5Bake in the preheated over for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 6Allow to cool slightly, then turn out onto wire rack and cool completely.
- 7Dust with powdered sugar. (I use my flour sifter for this).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 384.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix