Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate syrup, blend at low speed for 1 minute, then beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into a greased and floured 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Add chocolate syrup to remaining 1/3 of the batter and mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Pour over top of batter in pan and cut through batter with a knife to marbleize batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 10-15 minutes, turn out on serving plate until completely cooled.
- Top with remaining chocolate syrup if desired.
Great consistency, super easy. I used more chocolate syrup than called for and 2 boxes of pudding. Excellent, was eaten by a crowd of French people who had never seen such a thing before and were in awe!
Fantastic blend of tastes and EXTREMELY moist for days. Easy and delicious