Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious bubble tea flavor. It has more texture than the normal bubble teas. The excess pistachio pudding mix adds another creamy texture at the bottom of the glass. For my OCD purposes I have added a drop of food dye to get that green pistachio colour. Note: You can use sugar free pudding mix. The tapioca pearl are grey in the package and can be found at asian supermarkets.
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup tea, base
- 2 tablespoons sugar free pistachio pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar syrup
- 2 -4 tablespoons cooked tapioca
- Place all ingredients, except tapioca pearl and ice, in cocktail shaker or thermos. Shake well for 10 seconds.
- Place Tapioca pearl into bottom of tall glass and pour shaken mixture over it.
- Put as much ice as you want into glass and serve with bubble tea straw.
Very good. I omitted the sugar syrup and we didnt miss it a bit. On the tea though I suggest using a white or green tea instead of black as the black tea makes the color look funny.