1 hr 10 mins
Another recipe that I have no clue where I got it from. Really good in the morning with coffee and the morning newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix, i use jello
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 pint sour cream, i use low fat
- 4 eggs, i use egg beaters
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease or spray 2 loaf pans.
- 3Layer batter and crumb mixture evenlly between the loaf pans, end with crumb mixture on top.
- 4Use a butter knife to marble the layers.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2536.5
- Calories from Fat 1161
- Total Fat 129.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 478.7 mg
- Sodium 1922.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 320.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 218.8 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix