Recipe by Tish
This is an easy bread using mixes to make it even quicker, and is also very moist. I like to make it for Christmas to have out for guests but it is wonderful anytime.
- 524.46 g package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml water
- 85.04 g package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml maraschino cherry
- 2.46 ml green food coloring
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5" loaf pans.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, cherries, and food coloring.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle tops of loaves with mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.