Recipe by Tish
This is an easy bread using mixes to make it even quicker, and is also very moist. I like to make it for Christmas to have out for guests but it is wonderful anytime.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5" loaf pans.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, cherries, and food coloring.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle tops of loaves with mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.