1/2 Photos of Pistachio Bread
This is an easy bread using mixes to make it even quicker, and is also very moist. I like to make it for Christmas to have out for guests but it is wonderful anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour two 9 x 5" loaf pans.
- 3Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, cherries, and food coloring.
- 4Pour into prepared pans.
- 5In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Sprinkle tops of loaves with mixture.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Bread
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix