Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
this is a really good with a pretty color, I use reduced fat and calorie ingredients when possible
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces instant pistachio Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- mix first set of ingredients for the bread and pour 1/2 of the batter into 2 9x5" loaf pans.
- put layer of topping ingredients which has been well blended , then cover with remaining batter.
- bake at 350* for 45 minutes -- .
This recipe brings back fond memories of my childhood as my mom would make this every xmas eve...