1/2 Photos of Pistachio Biscotti
1 hr 25 mins
In Italy, a cup of espresso or cappuccino just wouldn't be complete without biscotti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Position rack in center of oven.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 4Whisk eggs, sugar, butter, oil, vanilla and almond extracts and lemon peel in a large bowl.
- 5Gradually stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
- 6Stir in nuts.
- 7Form dough into a 15x4 ½-inch log or prepared sheet.
- 8Bake 30 minutes until edges are lightly browned and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 15 minutes.
- 10Keep oven on.
- 11With serrated knife, cut log on angle into 18 ½” thick slices.
- 12Lay slices flat on cookie sheet and bake until bottom of cookie turn golden about 10-12 minutes.
- 13Turn cookies over and bake 10-12 minutes more.
- 14Cool cookies on wire racks.
- 15Note: if you can't find pistachio, you can substitute almonds.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (975 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g