1 hr 5 mins
MA HIKER's Note:
A nice tasty shortbread sprinkled with chopped pistachios, yummy! And these are so easy! Take the butter out of your fridge the night before so it nicely softens. I make the dough in my kitchenaide mixer which works great and makes it so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a mixer at medium speed, beat butter and 3/4 cup sugar until fluffy.
- 3At low speed gradually beat in flour.
- 4Press evenly in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle with pistachio nuts. Press lightly into dough.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 7Bake 45 - 60 minutes (mine only needed 45) until golden.
- 8Cut into bars while still hot.
- 9Cool pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Bars
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 61.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g