Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
A pretty little dessert perfect for a buffet or cocktail party, from Woman's Day.
- 2 (2 ounce) packages miniature phyllo cups
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Place fillo shells on rimmed baking sheet. Stir honey and lemon juice in small cup until blended; set aside.
- Pulse pistachios, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in food processor just until chopped. Add melted butter; pulse just to distribute.
- Spoon a rounded teaspoonful into each shell. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Spoon about 1 tsp honey mixture over hot filling. Cool on baking sheet on wire rack.