1/4 Photos of Pistachio Baked Salmon
BHG $400 winner in the Crunch Kitchen Favorites category, January 2007. Cook time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a small bowl combine pistachio nuts, brown sugar, lemon juice, dillweed, and pepper; set aside.
- 3Place salmon fillets in a greased, foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 4Measure thickness of fish.
- 5Spoon pistachio mixture evenly on each fillet.
- 6Gently press in place to form a crust.
- 7Bake for 6 to 8 minutes for each 1/2-inch thickness of fish or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 8Pass pesto to serve with fish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 219.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 38.9 g