Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Try to use unsalted pistachios for this recipe.
Make and share this Pistachio and Rose Water Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Put 18 paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Combine all the cupcake ingredients in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and pale, about 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon batter into the cups; bake 20 minutes.
- Remove pans from oven and cool for 5 minutes; then remove cupcakes and cool on a rack.
- Make the frosting: combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat with an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
- Add in the rose water and pistachios; stir well; swirl onto the top of the cooled cupcakes.