Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Try to use unsalted pistachios for this recipe.
Make and share this Pistachio and Rose Water Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Put 18 paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Combine all the cupcake ingredients in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and pale, about 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon batter into the cups; bake 20 minutes.
- Remove pans from oven and cool for 5 minutes; then remove cupcakes and cool on a rack.
- Make the frosting: combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat with an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
- Add in the rose water and pistachios; stir well; swirl onto the top of the cooled cupcakes.