Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried this but it sounds sooo good! I saw it on the Xtra website and copied it so I'd remember it! I love cranberries and chocolate, and can't wait to sample this! Not sure about the cooking times, sorry!
- Place the flour, cocoa and sugar in a bowl. Lightly rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles crumbs.
- Add the egg and water and mix to make a pliable dough. Press into a paper-lined 20 x 30cm slice tin, using a floured tumbler to help roll the dough out evenly in the slice tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes or until the pastry is cooked. Cool.
- Melt the chocolate and kremalta together and pour over the marshmallows, cranberries and pistachio nuts and mix quickly.
- Pour the topping onto the cooled base and refrigerate until set. Cut into bite-sized pieces and store in the refrigerator.