I started making this recipe for our baked goodies tray that we give out to friends and family for the holidays. Frankly I just wanted something simple and easy to throw together. Turns out everybody loves them and ask me to give them the recipe. Well here is that recipe my friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly butter a large baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 2In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder.
- 3In a medium bowl lightly beat the eggs, then the vanilla extract.
- 4Now mix wet and dry ingredients together to form a dough.
- 5Coat your hands with oil and add the cranberries and pistachios blending them into the dough by hand.
- 6On the baking sheet make 3 x 6-8" long logs that are about 2" in diameter.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove logs from oven and with a serrated knife cut the logs into diagonal 1/2-1" slices and place them back on the baking tray cut side up. Bake another 5-7 minutes till lightly golden. Transfer onto a cooling rack.
- 8When completely cooled you can drizzle melted dark chocolate to decorate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (973 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g