My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a blender, grind nuts to a powder and put in a small bowl.
- 3Add water, oil, and syrup.
- 4Mix well.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and five-spice powder.
- 6Stir in nut mixture to form a dough.
- 7Form 1ö balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 8Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
- 9*NOTE:This recipe is gluten and dairy free.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio 5-Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice syrup
Chinese five spice powder