Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Refreshing and perfect for summer.
Make and share this Pisco Sour Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle wine, sauvignon blanc
- 1 1⁄2 cups pisco brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon lime syrup (recipe below)
- 1 granny smith apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch mint
For the lemon-lime syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 thin slices limes
- 2 thin slices lemons
- For the syrup, combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Boil and cook until sugar completely dissolves. Add lime and lemon. Let cool. Chill for 1 hour and remove fruit. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 month.
- Mix together all ingredients in a pitcher, cover, and refrigerate for 4-24 hours.