Recipe by dicentra
Shiver me timbers! I found this while looking for Talk Like a Pirate Day recipes. From AllRecipes.
Top Review by Burned Toast
This was tasty and crunchy. The ingredients came together quickly, and the cook time was accurate. I had no wine and didn't want to waste a big can of broth, so I omitted the first ingredient. Other than that, all was included as directed. I would make it again but might make more than just the two fillets (which was all I had anyway). This is a bit small for two adults and two kids, but the toppings could easily fit another fillet. Thanks!
- 4 teaspoons dry white wine or 4 teaspoons chicken broth
- 12 ounces cod fish fillets, thawed (if frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour wine or broth into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Place fish on top.
- Combine cracker crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika; sprinkle over fish. Drizzle with oil.
- Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.