Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is a yummy confection to share with a handsome pirate...Shiver me timbers! Make sure you have the most important ingredient before you start this recipe: !!!!1 dangerous and handsome pirate, preferably wearing a gold earring!!!!
Top Review by Charlotte J
I did not have a can of whipped cream so I could not try Impera_Magna recommendations. But I'm thinking that would have been fun. So I made and ate this minus the whip cream. Peggy Lynn said it best...Sinfully delicious! Jellyqueen, I don't know why it took me 2 years to finally make this! Look at all the fun I've been missing out on! Made for ZWT III
- 1 quart gourmet coffee ice cream
- 2 cups chocolate syrup, gram's chocolate sauce # 113384
- 4 ounces of kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 large can of real whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup salted roasted almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure you have your pirate first.
- Take the icecream out of the freezer, and allow the icecream to thaw slightly by leaving out at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Dump the icecream into a large bowl.
- pour Kahlua over icecream, then pour the chocolate sauce - all of it - over the icecream.
- sprinkle with almonds, then dispense about 1/2 the can of whipped cream over the almonds.
- Save the rest of the can for the pirate.
- Cook time is relative -- ;).