Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy confection to share with a handsome pirate...Shiver me timbers! Make sure you have the most important ingredient before you start this recipe: !!!!1 dangerous and handsome pirate, preferably wearing a gold earring!!!!
- 1 quart gourmet coffee ice cream
- 2 cups chocolate syrup, gram's chocolate sauce # 113384
- 4 ounces of kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 large can of real whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup salted roasted almonds
- Make sure you have your pirate first.
- Take the icecream out of the freezer, and allow the icecream to thaw slightly by leaving out at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Dump the icecream into a large bowl.
- pour Kahlua over icecream, then pour the chocolate sauce - all of it - over the icecream.
- sprinkle with almonds, then dispense about 1/2 the can of whipped cream over the almonds.
- Save the rest of the can for the pirate.
- Cook time is relative -- ;).
I did not have a can of whipped cream so I could not try Impera_Magna recommendations. But I'm thinking that would have been fun. So I made and ate this minus the whip cream. Peggy Lynn said it best...Sinfully delicious! Jellyqueen, I don't know why it took me 2 years to finally make this! Look at all the fun I've been missing out on! Made for ZWT III
Excellent! Wish I could give it more than 5 stars! I must admit I skipped the first five steps and got right to step 6... but it was very good! Thanks, Julie, for a fabulous recipe! ---YPIC =^..^=
I've been waiting for the perfect romantic dessert to share with my SO(hehe)and favorite pirate, Johnny Depp---thank you so much for this winner!(did sub pecans for the almonds) Sinfully delicious!PeggyLynn