Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a recipe my husband got from one of the many grilling classes he's taken. Yummy!
Top Review by sbera007
I really liked this, but next time I may cut back on the salad oil. It made the sauce a little greasy. Overall, it was very easily made with ingredients I had on hand. I may even try it on some grilled pork. Thanks!
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 lbs beef sirloin steaks, 1 1/2-2 inches thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in asaucepan, except steak,salt and pepper; simmer 30 minutes.
- Brush meat with sauce.
- Place steak on grill 4 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 15 minutes on each side, basting frequently with sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper after turning and after removing from grill.
- Serve with remaining sauce.