Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite drink! Yarrrr!!
- 14.17 g banana liqueur
- 14.17 g triple sec
- 14.17 g white rum
- 14.17 g Amaretto
- 14.17 g grenadine
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- Put ice in glass and add alcohols and grenadine.
- Add orange and pineapple juices & stir.
- Put a straw in your glass. Enjoy!
- Note - adjust the amount of orange juice and pineapple juice as needed.
Oh yeah this is great stuff! Smooth and sweet and packs a punch. I used Captain Morgan's rum, otherwise made as directed and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2014