Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is very refreshing, and flavorful. It came from my Mom, who is the best cook in the world!
- 3 1⁄2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons snipped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 dash salt
- Cook broccoli about 3 minutes in microwave.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
This was really good! I have to be honest, I wanted a warm broccoli dish, so I heated all of the dressing ingredients in a skillet, then added the cooked broccoli and tossed to coat. We really enjoyed the dish and I will make it again. Thanks for posting!