Recipe by Tracy Roberts
This recipe is very refreshing, and flavorful. It came from my Mom, who is the best cook in the world!
Top Review by IngridH
This was really good! I have to be honest, I wanted a warm broccoli dish, so I heated all of the dressing ingredients in a skillet, then added the cooked broccoli and tossed to coat. We really enjoyed the dish and I will make it again. Thanks for posting!
- 3 1⁄2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons snipped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 dash salt