Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN--A dear family friend gave me this recipe and my family loves it. It really is yummy!
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups mayonnaise, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes, cut in half (optional)
- Cook the chicken until tender. Cool and shred. Add 1 cup of chicken broth to moisten.
- Add celery, pecans, pineapple, and relish to shredded chicken. Then add mayo to taste. Use your own judgment—the more mayo you use, the more moist it will be. You can also add the seedless grapes if you want to.
- I like to use fresh croissants to make my sandwiches.