- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14-118.29 ml milk (depending on how thick you want the dressing) or 59.14-118.29 ml buttermilk (depending on how thick you want the dressing)
- 59.14 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh dill
- 2.46 ml distilled white vinegar
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 0.25 ml hot sauce
- 2 head iceberg lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salt over garlic and mash together to make a paste, the finer the better. Combine the paste with all ingredients except lettuce. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if needed. Chill for several hours before serving. When ready to serve, thin with more buttermilk if needed.
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Cut into wedges.
- To serve: place wedges on a platter or salad plates and drizzle dressing over wedges, making sure you have enough for all the lettuce leaves.