1/1 Photo of Pioneer Woman Fresh Corn and Wild Rice Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Recipe courtesy of Pioneer Woman. I made this for a Thanksgiving side dish and it was a hit, everyone loved it! It is so creamy! The crunch of the wild rice and the sweetness of the fresh corn is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook wild rice in chicken broth until almost done. Rice should still have a firm (but not crunchy) bite. Drain rice and allow to cool.
- 3Scrape corn kernels into a large mixing bowl. Add in cream, butter, beaten eggs, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir together.
- 4Add in cooled wild rice, stirring gently. Splash in milk so that mixture is stirrable, but not overly juicy.
- 5Taste for seasonings, adding more salt or cayenne pepper if needed.
- 6Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until just turning golden brown on top and mixture is somewhat set.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pioneer Woman Fresh Corn and Wild Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g