Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
Top Review by Brookelynne26
I love most recipes by Pioneer Woman,. but this one needs a bit of work. I cut up my pepper and onion very small and it still tasted raw after baking for 45 minutes, so next time I will saute them first. Also, it seemed like it was lacking something. Maybe garlic? It just seemed a little too bland.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken
- 709.77 ml spaghetti, broken into two inch pieces
- 473.18 ml chicken broth (reserved from pot)
- 566.99 g cream of mushroom soup (2 cans)
- 473.18 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese, plus
- 236.59 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml finely diced green pepper
- 118.29 ml finely diced onion
- 113.39 g jar diced pimentos, drained
- 4.92 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 0.59-1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1 cut up fryer in water and pick out the meat to make two cups.
- Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar. Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar.
- Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil.).