1/1 Photo of Pioneer Woman Apple Dumplings
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
It is so easy, it's illegal. ONLY 7 ingredients. ONLY 2 apples! If you want a lovely pictorial lesson in preparing these evil treats, then leave right now and go to her website. The woman is not only a wonderful cook, but an excellent photographer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core apples.
- 2Cut apples into 8 slices each.
- 3Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll.
- 4Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
- 5Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir.
- 6Add vanilla, stir, and pour over apples.
- 7Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 9Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.
- 10Then go to confession. Quickly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pioneer Woman Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.6
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 468.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g